WooCommerce Quick Order: Easy Order plugin makes purchases so easy in your shop. The plugin gives the option to show products by list or grid, by all products or by some categories, and for login and guest users.
WooCommerce Quick Order: Easy Order plugin creates a custom page of list and girds views to replicate the menu of your pub and shop, which allows your customers to order in one window with both desktop version and phone. Admin can create shortcodes by selecting all products or categories, displaying information on their needs. Every shortcode has its setting options, color, and style.
Option to enable sticky, floating cart widget that extends the functionality and displays all the products added in cart, total count products, products prices, option to update products, and removal in few clicks.
Features of WooCommerce Quick Order – Easy Order
- Create an unlimited number of shortcodes pages
- Display all products or by just selecting products, categories
- Option to exclude specific category or product from the selected list
- Option to set number of products per display per page
- Option to enable or disable product filter, sorting or searching
- Option to set display product information like image, SKU, price
- Option to display product pagination
- List & grid page layouts, mobile-friendly
- Option to enable cart widget
- Opportunity to show total price cart count
- Customize the cart widget colors
- Option to set visibility rules (display to logged in or non-logged-in users)
- Option to display actual cart count widget
- Option to enable, disable proceed to checkout button on cart widget
- Option to set cart widget colors, icons colors
- Ajax based add to cart, remove product to cart, or update
WooCommerce Quick Order – Easy Order Shortcode Creations
1) Product Selection for Shortcodes
Once the plugin is installed and active, an Easy order menu is created on your admin dashboard, So by clicking the Easy Order menu, you can create shortcodes easily. The product selection tab admin can create a shortcode by selecting all products or specific product categories with multiple category selections. We also add an option to exclude products if you choose all products and exclude categories if you select various categories.
2) Setting Product information for Shortcodes
The Display Options tab can let the admin select which information you want to display of product at the frontend. Layout selection: We have list and grid options product information to show like display product image, price, and SKU. Show filter enables the option to filter products at the frontend and which screen you want to display Short by or Search by. Option to display product pagination and also setting to display products pre page.
3) Visibility rules for Shortcodes
In the visibility rules, tab admin can set specific shortcodes visibility to show for login or guest users.