Start an affiliate NFT Marketplace by importing NFTs from OpenSea.io via their API. The NFTs will be imported in WooCommerce and will create affiliate/external products.
- Dokan or Dokan Pro.
- WooCommerce NFT Importer (Without this core plugin, it will not work).
- Addon for WooCommerce NFT Importer. It requires the core plugin in order to be used on Dokan.
- Let Dokan Marketplace vendors import NFT products into your marketplace (affiliate/external products).
- Import NFT Listings from OpenSea (via OpenSea.io API).
- Compatible with WooCommerce & Dokan.
- Import NFT in WooCommerce as affiliate/external products.
- List ETH price next to WooCommerce price (converted) in shop page.
- NFT Prices are fetched in realtime (the other details can be fetched via our addon – Realtime Fetcher).
- NFT ETH price listed in Shop grid next to WooCommerce prices.
- NFT Single Product Page options/fields
- Auction History tab
- Collection Name, Photo and Link
- Owner/Author Name, Photo and Link
- Custom Fields
- External Affiliate Links with refferal link structure
- Perfect for NFT Affiliates (Reffer traffic to opensea.io from your website and earn commissions).
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Extensive Offline & Online Documentation
- Fast as lightning and easy to use
- Easy to use Settings Panel
- Translatable & WPML Ready
- Backend made with VueJS + Ant
- Responsive Layout
- Build your NFT Marketplace with iBid NFT Marketplace theme – Live Demo
1. Enefti Theme: How to start a Real NFT Marketplace in WordPress by using the Enefti theme:
2. iBid Auctions: Our Best-Selling Auctions Theme and the NFT Marketplace Demo: