Limited Time Deal – 24 Hours Flash Sale
Deal ends in
WooCommerce Cart Variation Switcher
WooCommerce Cart Variation Switcher module allows customers to change the variation of the product directly in the cart.
This provides ability to quickly change variations on cart pages can increase the conversion rate. It allows users to switch variations on cart pages which saves time and increases usability by reducing the steps required to change variations.
Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We are also awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Profile.
Features of WooCommerce Cart Variation Switcher
- This module allows customers to change the variation of the product directly in the cart.
- Module can be enabled/disabled by the admin.
- Admin can enable/disable the show price of the variation on its selection on the cart page.
- Admin can enable/disable the show stock availability of the variation on its selection on the cart page.
- Customers can quickly change the variation directly on the cart page.
- Customers will see the selected variation price and stock availability on the cart page.
- Supports variation swatches plugin as well on the cart page.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Admin End – WooCommerce Cart Variation Switcher
Configuration – WooCommerce Cart Variation Switcher
Here, You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license in order to use this plugin.
Admin can enable/disable the module functionalities for the customers.
ENABLE SHOW PRICE ON THE SELECTION OF VARIATION
Here, Admin can enable/disable the display of variation price on its selection on the cart page.
ENABLE SHOW STOCK AVAILABILITY ON THE SELECTION OF VARIATION
Here, Admin can enable/disable the display of variation stock availability on its selection on the cart page.
Customer End – WooCommerce Cart Variation Switcher
If the customer wants to change the variation from the cart page, they couldn’t. To change variations they had to do the following steps:
- Remove the current variation from the cart.
- Locate the product from the shop page and then proceed to the single product page.
- Select the new variation from the single product page and add it to the cart.
- Repeat this process every time the user decided to select a different variation.
Now with the plugin, customer can easily change the variation directly fro