Latest Version: 6.0.0
With that said, TextLocal for LatePoint is NOT a standalone plugin and requires LatePoint to be operable.
- Send Appointment Confirmation SMS to Agents
- Send Appointment Confirmation SMS to Customers
- Send Reminder(s) SMS to Agents (Requires Reminders Addon)
- Send Reminder(s) SMS to Customers (Requires Reminders Addon)
- Send free-form or template-based SMS messages directly from the booking form or calendars with the Quick SMS feature
- Send Custom SMS Notifications with the SMS Tester feature
- View the history of attempted SMS notifications with the SMS Logs feature
Read the comprehensive documentation included in your downloaded archive after purchase.
Quick Start Guide
From the LatePoint Dashboard, navigate to Notifications > Settings.
Check the Enable SMS Notifications checkbox.
Click the toggle button beside the TextLocal logo to enable sending SMS notifications via TextLocal for LatePoint.
Click the Instructions toggle to display setup instructions.
Follow the detailed instructions then click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
Congrats! You’re all set and ready to send SMS notifications via TextLocal for LatePoint!
To configure Quick SMS, navigate to Notifications > Quick SMS Settings