Storeo – The Ultimate Solution to Manage Your Store
Manage Accounts, Create Sale Invoice, Record Purchase Bills, Manage Inventory, Match Available Stock, Create Quotations And Record Customer Enquiries
Storeo is Store Management System that offers complete solution for small & medium size stores. It offers 5 different types of user roles that can manage store operation in an efficient and easy way. It has modules to manage your accounts, inventory, bills, invoices, stock, ledgers, contacts and customer enquiries.
Summary of Awesome Features
Here are some features which make Storeo the Perfect Solution to manage your store.
- Purchase Voucher
- Purchase Order Voucher
- Sale Voucher / Invoice
- Transaction – Payment / Receipt / Contra
- Item, Item Category and Brand
- Tax & Unit
- Reports – Daybook, Ledger, Item
- Complete Users Management System
- Live Chat Messaging
Storeo is built on modern web technologies such as Laravel, VueJS and Bootstrap CSS framework, with tons of built-in features and components.
Here are the list of some of the highlighted features of Storeo:
- Built with Latest Version of Laravel (7.x), The Most Popular and Widely Supported PHP Framework
- Easy Installation Wizard and Step-by-step Installation Tutorial Videos
- Supports REST API, easy to integrate with other application
- Single Page Application, reduces queries to server, decreases loading time, less bandwidth usage and improved user experience
- Most Efficient Database Structure, gives scalability to the application
- Multiple Authentication Options
- Registration, Login, Activation, Approval
- Social Login, Two-Factor Authentication
- User Profile, Avatar, Change Password, Online/Offline Status
- Roles & Permissions Management (ACL) System
- Multi Lingual and Locale Management
- Auto & Manual Screen Locking
- UI and Push Notifications
- Print and Export Functionality
- Press Any Key to Search
- Maintenance Mode
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Full Screen Mode
- Multiple Color Scheme
- Multiple Styling Options
We will be updating regularly with latest version of framework, plugins, features and fixes. You can share your feedback, bug reports and feature requests. We will try to implement in upcoming versions as soon as we can.
Live Demo Links and Credentials
Username: admin Password: password
Username: manager Password: password
Username: accountant Password: password
Username: operator Password: password
Installation Prerequisites & Server Requirements
Make sure you read the Support Documentation for Application and other Server Requirements, Installation Prerequisite and other useful topics.
Also, make sure all the installation prerequisites mentioned on the documentation are installed and fulfilled on your server. These prerequisites are mandatory, without these Storeo won’t install and won’t work properly. We are not responsible for installing and fulfilling installation prerequisites on your server. Metaphorically speaking, we are selling you a computer, we are not going to set up an electricity board at your place.
PHP >= 7.4 (for CLI and Web both)
PHP Extensions Required
- MySQL Native Driver