The Searcher is a lightweight advanced search WordPress plugin for Elementor. The search field makes it easy and quick for anyone to find specific information. It allows searching throughout the content of the site or separately on pages, posts, WooCommerce products or other post types.
The plugin supports two types of requests: Asynchronous and Regular. The Asynchronous type displays the results already in the process of typing. In this case, the user does not need to know the exact name of a blog name or product but only a small part of it and it’s up to the search system to do the rest. At the same time, the results are displayed clearly and relevantly. Depending on the post type, the list of results will consist of a featured image/product image, a title, and a short description. The Regular type starts searching after entering a query and displays the results on a separate page. Each widget element such as field, button and label has separate settings for customization.
To better understand the capabilities of the widget, we included 5 templates in the package. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you with a quick start in a few clicks.
Flexible and straightforward style settings for the search field and for the list with results allow you to customize it in accordance with the design of your site. Change the color, typography, width and height, background color, border, margins, and paddings for each element. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Searcher plugin for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Searcher plugin for Elementor
- Advanced quick search for Elementor
- Search by custom post types
- Supports Woocommerce products
- Supports two request types: Asynchronous and Regular
- Editable text for empty results (Asynchronous type)
- Clear and relevant results
- Supports different languages
- Icon management
- Flexible style settings
- Responsiveness settings
- Perfect for Elementor 3.0 and higher
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 6+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with a modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.