JMJRating is a standalone star rating system that allows you to decorate your page with beautiful ratings. It has 8 different predefined themes, 9-star icon, many theme customization options and supports multi-languages. It’s easy to use & install.
- One-click ready form. Just enter the form title and your rating form will be ready to use into your website.
- 8 Rating theme available. Choose your theme and customize its style to match your website’s design.
- Easy form integration. Form integration in just 3 simple steps.
- Star style. 9 Star icon available and customize star size, color, hover/active color and a custom title.
- Pre-defined colors. Use pre-defined colors in your theme.
- Custom CSS. Write your custom CSS to your theme and use pre-built CSS selectors.
- Vote validation. You can control user vote limit by using single, overwrite and multiple vote options.
- Half ratings. Users can rate with .5 rating.
- Disable voting. You can disable voting anytime.
- Multilingual Support. Built-in 5 Languages. You can choose a different language for each rating form and also you can improve language translation.
- Success notification. You can add your custom success message and customize the toast notification style.
- Remote use ready form. Use your rating form to another domain by adding an authorized URL.
- GDPR ready. Use the “Anonymize IP Address” setting to avoid GDPR Compliance.
- Load font awesome CSS. Load font awesome CSS into your website or if website usages another version you can add star icon CSS selector.
- Vote logs. Vote entries with rating, IP address/host, logged date and vote update status details.
- Voting Statistics. Voting statistics displayed in graph, votes timeline, by hours, by day, by month.
- Multi page integration. Embed the same rating form in multiple pages by just assigning unique page ids.
Your server must match the following requirements.
- PHP version 5.4 or higher.
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
Version 1.1 (November 18, 2019) - Added Multi Page form integration feature. - Added `Last Vote Entry` in manage forms section. Version 1.0 (August 26, 2019) - Initial release