InstaFood, a unique platform built on WordPress, will help you create and manage contactless e-menus. InstaFood comes with an interactive mobile web app, it supports dine-in, delivery and pick-up.
Some of the features are Live orders, endless possibilities with product groups and choices, auto table assignment, waiter call system, custom user roles and much more.
1. Groups & choices
Choices and Groups allow unparalleled customization options for products.
- Choices are similar with products, the only properties available for choices are the price and the name. A choice’s price can also be set to 0.
- An example of a choice could be a salad, or a cake, or an extra 100g of meat.
- A single choice can be part of multiple Choice groups.
- Choice groups can be assigned to products.
- Each Choice group can be optional for the user to choose from or could have a minimum number of choices required or/and have a maximum allowed choices that the user can choose from.
2. The mobile web app
The mobile web app is lighting fast, with native-like interactions, it offers a great user experience, visitors can navigate and checkout with ease without leaving the page.
3. A reactive admin interface
InstaFood’s orders admin implements a reactive user interface allowing the restaurant’s staff to act with ease.
The live orders section retrieves new orders every couple of seconds. Once an order is marked as accepted it will automatically be moved to the Orders section from where the staff can easily change its statuses (Accepted, Rejected, Prepared, Delivered and Closed).