Google Speech allows you to transcribe audio into text in various formats, allowing you to create transcripts of audio books, podcasts, voice contents, recordings, customer service calls etc in a simple and efficient way. Google Speech service uses a deep learning process called automatic speech recognition (ASR), provided by Google Cloud Platform. With over +137 languages & dialects, you can convert speech to text quickly and accurately. In addition you can leverage Speaker Identification feature GCP that allows you to identify up to 5 speakers in the audio.
GCP provides up to 60 minutes/month for free usage without any time limitations with valid and activated GCP account.
Features of Google Speech
- Support for over +130 Languages & Dialects
- Powered By:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Speaker Identification up to 5 people
- GCP instant transcribe for short audio files
- Multiple Audio Input Formats:
- Store & redistribute text
- Up to 8 hours of Audio File Length
- Unlimited Audio File Size
- Conveniently Share synthesize results or Download
- Fully Responsive Interface
- Closely Monitor Estimated Spending for Cloud STT Services
- Developed with PHP 7.4.x and Laravel 8.4.x
- Detailed and Comprehensive Documentation
Cloud Vendor STT Prices
Please note, for the script to work correctly, you need to have valid Google Cloud Account. Also, it is not a mobile application, hence some of the features of Record & Transcribe may not work on some of the mobile device browsers.
22.03.2022 - v1.0.0 - Initial Release